Sunday, April 21, 2019

Spring Forward

egg-shaped ATC doodles with haiku
This brightly colored egg is actually an egg-shaped ATC (Artist Trading Card) that I made last week during another Art-a-thon at ATCsForAll.com.  It is a haiku poem as well as eye candy.  I used my "Blick Illustrator Markers" (alcohol markers) to color it & Wow! It is so bright!

So ... I have been arting around here & there - working on several things at once.  Here are a couple more:
junk journal collage
I collaged another page in my "Junk Mail Journal".   This little junk journal was made by taking the junk mail postcards that had accumulated near my computer, trimming them all to 4" x 6" or so, and spiral binding them into a book.  Then I just started pasting random bits inside to decorate the pages.

This page features clippings from printed scrapbook papers, punches, decorative cutting, some stamping, a little bit of paint and a little bit of pen work.  To see more, just click "junk mail journal" in the tags below. 
ATC Coin (round ATC)
And ... just for fun.  I picked up a 2.5" circle punch at a super discounted price yesterday and decided to give it a spin.  I ran across these despicable characters & had a flashback to the "Wacky Races" I used to watch on Saturday morning as a child. lol.  Good Times.



No comments: