Saturday, September 27, 2014

31 Days of Halloween Art

I attempted to post 31 days of Halloween art last year ... there were too many tricks and not enough treats!  So ... try, try again.

Would anyone care to join me?  The plan is simple - post some type of Halloween art each day in October.  It can be any type of art: a doodle, painting, sculpture, collage, fabric art, doll, digital art, quilt, photo, found art, etc... something old -or- something new, just something that you haven't posted before.

You can use this little sidebar button if you want and link back here, just copy and paste the code below.



Leave me a comment here to let me know you are joining in and I will post a list of participants in my sidebar during October (if there are any).  

To view the Halloween art that I managed to post last year, just click the "halloween" label below.

No comments: