Monday, November 16, 2009

Fun with Brown Paper 3

crazy kid ... another moleskine page doodle that started with a torn blob of brown paper.   Black Indian ink and white gel pens.

Next time I think I will plan ahead and scan the paper blob "pre-doodle", because it's always fun to see how the doodle evolved.

I have been looking around for some interesting doodle blogs to link in my sidebar ... it has been a challenge finding blogs with lots of doodles that are updated somewhat regularly.   If you've got a good one ~ send me the link!   I am a "pattern junkie".   I love crowded doodles with lots of characters & things going on.   I also love seeing doodled objects & unusual stuff.

1 comment:

Doodle Daily said...

Hi there. I love what you do. Ain't doodles fun. I just saw that you put a link to my blog on your site and I will do the same for you. The Doodle community needs to stick together. You are very creative. Send me an e-mail address for you, so I can contact you about Etsy, I want to get some of my hand drawn greeting cards on there. Thanks for finding "The Doodle Daily" http://www.thedoodledaily.com

all the best
Warren