Friday, February 11, 2022

Junk Journal Page: What I Ate

This is a collage I made in my "Quarantine Junk Journal".  I started this junk journal in March 2020 (and am still filling it up).  It measures about 8" tall by 6" wide and is about an inch thick.  It is assembled from a variety of papers (printed scrapbook papers, pages from an old sketchbook, puzzle book pages, junk mail, envelopes, brown paper, corrugated cardboard, plain typing paper, etc ...).

The page is themed "What I Ate", and is a collage using clippings from food packaging and fruit stickers.  I had a page from a "Trader Joe's" (grocery store) flyer bound into my junk journal, so I used that as my base.  I love to see the brand logos and packaging graphics, and how they change over the years.  


1 comment:

Maggie said...

What a fun layout. I love all the color. And some fun food labels! I am so glad you keep joining us. Thanks so much!!!