Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Special Project: Balloon Doodle

This is my entry for the Balloon Doodle contest over at Doodlers Anonymous.  There are some really creative entries ~ so check them out if you get a chance. (Oh, and don't forget to vote for your favorites.)

I am actually afraid of balloons (well, of them popping abruptly - especially while I am holding them), so I was a very nervous doodler.   I was actually trembling as I doodled.   ha-ha.  Well, I love Anorak Magazine ... so I faced my fear and completed my entry.  yay for me!


2 comments:

BonnieLass said...

I had to laugh when I saw this! I am afraid of balloons popping too. cringe...you're braver than me! HA! Your doodler owl is so cute sitting in the pine tree.

cheryl said...

Thanks so much!

I just found out that my balloon was selected to be included in the Winter edition of Anorak Magazine! double-yay!