Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Page from my Moleskine

I received a cute little Moleskine notebook for Christmas and have added it to the "rotation".

About this page: I stumbled across a drawing by another artist who sectioned off the page into compartments & loved the idea so much that I had to do something similar. I filled the little nooks with whatever random items popped into my head. My drawing is sorta sloppy ~ but I like it anyway. Pen and ink colored with markers.

I am still working in my other journals and notebooks. I have several partially finished WTJ pages (sometimes they have to be a work in progress for awhile - for example: filling a page with stickers from fruit).

See more pages in my gallery here:
http://hobbyloco.com/gallery/main.php

3 comments:

Linda East said...

Cheryl thank you for visiting by blog and I have entered your name in the hat so to speak. I love your drawings and the detail, I am a retired art teacher and would have loved to have you in my class, because I can tell you have a lot of talent. What do you do for Etsy? I have an Etsy shop..Leasttreasures where I sell my jewelry. Thanks again for your visit.

Create & Share

Linda (Okla)

pinkglitterfae said...

thanks for stopping by my blog for the OWOH giveaway.

I don't think this is sloppy at all, its a great illustration, and what a neat idea!
I bought myself a moleskine but haven't drawn anything in it yet, I'm afraid to 'ruin' it. Maybe I should start doodling :-)

Marianne said...

I love this idea of the sectioned art journal page! Thanks for the inspiration!