Sunday, July 26, 2020

Art-a-thon July 26th through 29th

Shy Octopus Comes to Visit
There is an Art-a-Thon going on right now at ATCsForAll.com!  The Art-a-Thon will be running through July 29th.   You do need to be a member of the website to participate (free free always free).  The members are all very nice and happy to help you get started.

This is a "Challenge Art-a-thon", which means that there is a list of challenges to do (themes and such), and points are awarded - so it is a little competitive.  

The ATC above was drawn in pen and markers.  I had a challenge to depict the words octopus, shy, and to visit on the project.  I think it turned out pretty cute. 

Next I made this 4" x 4" chunky page using some blind drawing of cats, acrylic paint, Indian ink pen, glitter gel pen, washi tape, paper and fabric flowers, and fibers.  

I hope I am able to find the time to participate a bit more before the Art-a-thon ends.
 


No comments: