Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Days of Halloween: Day 1 - Halloween Zine

I am going to try to post a Halloween doodle -or- piece of Halloween themed art each day this month.  

I just finished a Halloween mini zine.  It is a little 12 page zine - 2-3/4" x 4-1/4" with black and white pages.  I printed the covers on colored scrapbook papers - some covers have dots and some have plaids.  Just a little silly story with hand drawn illustrations.

Since I am trading 7 copies, I have been busy doodling all 7 envelopes to add a little pizazz.

If you have a Halloween themed zine & would like to trade, just leave me a comment.  I printed several copies.

I  also made the little Halloween faux postage stamps from an image that I drew on an ATC a few years ago.

So ... It's not that I haven't been making art, I'm just slow to get it posted here.  We'll see how the next 30 days go.

No comments: