Saturday, October 8, 2011

Scribble Doodles : Halloween

I am a bit obsessed with the Scribble Doodles books.  I stumbled onto the Christmas edition last year on clearance at my local bookstore, and was immediately filled with ideas as I flipped through the pages.

I have located 6 different editions of Scribble Doodles.  Each book is 8-1/4" x 11" and about 256 pages.  (.. and yes, they are children's books.)

Each page has a prompt or a partially drawn image for you to complete.  (Some of which can be rather hilarious when given the right twist.)

I am working in the Scribble Doodles Halloween book right now and have finally finished a page:

Here is the BEFORE image:
I think I will have lots of fun filling up these books!

Stay tuned for more pages from my Scribble Doodles books.

No comments: