Thursday, September 8, 2011

Keri Smith is at it again!

This is how the cover of my copy of "Wreck this Journal" currently looks.  I am still not finished with this book and do enjoy wrecking it from time to time.  I also have copies of most of Keri's other books and enjoy the creative prompts and ideas found within.

And now Keri Smith is at it again, with her latest edition "Finish This Book".
I hope to have my hands on a copy very soon. 



*update*  My sweetie picked up a copy of "Finish This Book"for me, today.  Yay!  It is larger than Keri's other books (7-1/4" wide by 9" high), which was a nice surprise.  I won't spill any beans about it ... it's up to you to discover for yourself.  It does look like fun, though!

PSST: I spotted a giveaway for 3 copies of this book.  Go to the link below and leave a comment there to enter.  Hurry, contest ends September 12th! 
http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/09/geekdad-giveaway-finish-this-book-by-keri-smith/

No comments: