Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mysterious Creatures

These are a couple of the mysterious creatures found in the red pool in the endless basement.

The endless basement runs underneath our world with access points in many locations around the globe.

I stumbled into the endless basement through a dream and have explored many of its rooms and corridors.

In one corridor, I saw what appeared to be a red "puddle" with a faint glow to it.  Upon closer examination, I found it to be a deep pool with red water and green fibrous algae.

I gazed down into the pool and was amazed to see a large variety of tiny incredible creatures.

I don't know how far the pool extends, however I did notice that the faint glow was coming from deep down.

One day I shall return to the pool and investigate more.

No comments: