Friday, November 6, 2009

catching up

The week before Halloween, I made this really cool SECRET project for a contest over at Doodlers Anonymous.   I was hoping to post it here ... but the contest results have not yet been announced, so I will wait.   I have had my fingers crossed all week & boy is it hard to get stuff done with your fingers crossed all the time.

In the meantime, I actually managed to scan a page from my little moleskine notebook.

I call this page "Fun with Primary Colors".

I cut strips from a local map, tv listings, and a solved crossword puzzle and glued them to the page.   I then covered the page with a thin coat of gesso, before doodling shapes on top.   The page was doodled and colored with Faber Castell PITT artist pens.

*I love the translucence of the doodle blobs.

No comments: