Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September has been cruel to me this year.   At the beginning of the month, I came down with the nasty H1N1 virus and have only recently gotten back into the swing of things.

Last week, some tree cutters knocked out power to my building and caused a huge power surge that fried most of my electronics.   Ouch!   I spent the weekend trying to replace items & have been getting whacked over the head with technology.

I have had no luck finding a low-tech VCR that will let me tape programs from my low-tech cable connection.   Everything is VCR/DVD and nothing has the old RF connectors.   Uugh!   I tried a new VCR and a variety of connection options with no luck.   Anyhow ... this week I'm going shopping at a pawn shop!

At least I am getting my strength back.   More art & doodles will be coming soon!